Saturday, March 26, 2011

BOYS WITH BEARDS: RANDY




Randy makes me randy.  I can almost feel him fuck me with his eyes.  Can't you?

In addition his four primary interests: hiking, biking, boning and eating, he also used to sing and write for his own Soul/Funk band in Toronto, the "James King Original".  Unfortunately, I couldn't find any samples of his music on his old myspace page.  Maybe Randy could send me an mp3 or two?  (batting eye lashes)  Purty pleeeease.  A video of you singing, bare-ass with a boner would also work nicely.  :-)



9 comments:

  1. Almost an exact cross between Joseph Fiennes and Freddie Prinze, Jr. (This is one of my favorite games.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good choice, colby...and i agree 1000% with you Bernard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need to start a Colby fan group here in TO. Then raise money to fly you here, take you out for a few beers, go to a couple art galleries and, well, see what happens...

    ReplyDelete
  4. just have to say that this guy is SUPER hot in person as well - and, yes, let's bring colby up to toronto!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed this boi is sooo sooo hot in person... He did the Ride for Life last year and watching his ass move on his bike... mmmmm! mmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sexy Beast -- We really, really should! I think this summer it's time for a Colby Keller Toronto Tour!

    j.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is adorable-!!!! What a great smile-!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very handsome.....I just wish he would lose the earrings. Just a personal preference.

    ReplyDelete