Monday, March 7, 2011

COLBY'S CRIBS: ENNIS HOUSE, THE INTERIOR ILLUSIONS LOUNGE



Calling all trillionaires!  The asking price for the Ennis-Brown house has been slashed in half!  Only $7,465,000!!!!  What a steal!

The original owner, Charles Ennis, was a keen aficionado of Mayan art, the proprietor of a men's clothing store in LA, and a practicing freemason.  Some architectural historians think the interlocking squares may actually represent a stylized "G", the masonic emblem for "God" and "Geometry".  I'm dubious.  I think I see an interlocking "C" and "K".  ;-)

I predict . . . the future home of Bigshoes HQ?

Thanks to "Friend of Colby" Michael S. for forwarding along this recent LA Times article.







4 comments:

  1. Title of post should have been- "I See Ennis".

    ReplyDelete
  2. jejejeje the Ricky Martin Vuelve Video's House
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7QYo-9SlP0
    just imagine the REAL backstage
    saludos from Chile, Colby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my god, it is just heartbreaking to see such a beautiful structure suffering from years of neglect. I need to get out there to see it. Surely somebody will step and save it. Somebody with a buttload of money.

    P.S., I think I'm falling in love with you, Colby. You have such great taste!

    ReplyDelete