Tuesday, March 15, 2011


Ashley Ryder in "Uncle David"

If you liked watching Ashley Ryder ride my cock (as I did) on nakedsword, then you'll love watching him in "Uncle David", a experimental feature film he finished earlier this year.  Ashley won "Best Actor" at the Paris GLBT Film Festival, and "Uncle David" won "Best Film".  The movie follows the disturbing relationship between an uncle and his nephew/lover, played by Ashley.  "Uncle David" screens in London this coming summer, so keep your eyes peeled.  I haven't seen it yet, but from what I hear its a crowd pleaser (and quite the controversy).

If you happen to find yourself in London, Ashley also hosts a wrestling fetish night every Wednesday at the Eagle, called Grapple101. Participation encouraged.  You might even get to toss Ashley around yourself.  Rest assured, I've done a bit of wrastlin' with Ashley myself.  He more than deserves the Colby Keller seal of approval.  Bring your singlet and suit up.  I guarantee a good time.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I'd love to see this! Wonder if it's been picked up by a US distributor yet...