Tuesday, April 5, 2011

PULL EM OUT BOYS. . .


. . . It's time to compare.

Big-dicked Basque blog reader Nestor recently sent this handy map to BSD.  Nestor wants us all to make special note of Spain's genital prowess vis-a-vis the United States.  I won't hold it against him.  Who doesn't like a cocky boy now and again?  For those of us still in the notational dark ages, I've translated centimeters into inches:

Green: 6.3 - 7.0591
Neon: 5.85 - 6.34
Mustard: 5.31 - 5.86
Salmon: 4.59 - 5.31
Cherry: 3.8 - 4.59

Fluent in Spanish and his native Basque, I've asked Nestor to supply a pic (unfortunately not of his 13.5 - 14.9 centimeters) and to give us a naughty language lesson.  Our first dirty Basque vocabulary word is (drum roll). . . . . . . 

HUNG: ZAKILA 


Zakila Nestor on vacation in London desperately looking for someone to match his own "Big Ben".  

6 comments:

  1. Oh, please--a dick size chart that blanks out most of western and central Africa? It's like a GNP chart that leaves out the US and Europe.
    I am glad, though, to see Canada edging out the US--to say nothing of the amply endowed men of Nunavut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait just a ding-dong minute. A vast majority of Americans are descended from Europeans or Africans, so how did we end up lower than either? I question the methodology & volunteer myself to lead the follow-up study.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this earlier, I do believe I have always wanted to travel to HUNGary. Hehe

    On another note, Mr. Keller, I have officially awarded you the Stylish Blogger award. Check out my post: http://bearofaman.blogspot.com/2011/04/stylish-blogger.html
    XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am dutch and i fit in THE chart....

    ReplyDelete
  5. venezuela wujuu. its true

    ReplyDelete