Saturday, March 19, 2011

TSA T&A


Young Aaron Tobey, age 21, is a natural born stripper.  Inspired by the new souped-up TSA safety protocol, Aaron opted for an invasive pat down rather than the usual x-ray machine.  Approached by TSA agents at the Richmond, Virginia, airport, Aaron then stripped down to his boxer shorts revealing a hand scrawled message on his chest, crudely written in magic marker: the fourth amendment to the US Constitution.  "THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO BE SECURE AGAINST UNREASONABLE SEARCHES AND SEIZURES SHALL NOT BE VIOLATED". 

Aaron was handcuffed, detained for 90 minutes, and interrogated by officers who questioned his motives.  It seems pretty clear to me.  Now Aaron is suing for $250,000 dollars in damages and the violation of his 1st and 4th amendment rights.  Beats the pole I guess.   

6 comments:

  1. A really creepy woman did a similar thing back in November. She wasn't nearly as cute.

    http://broke-bitch.blogspot.com/2010/12/tsa-or-t.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. $250,000 isn't enough! I wish I were on the jury.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment of his protest, even if it is a case of tilting at windmills... I find it rather odd, though, that he managed to write every letter correctly (I assume he wrote it himself using a mirror), but got the "4" backwards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any form of nonviolent protest that involves goodlooking men stripping down to their skivvies is A-OK in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Rich F.- valiant effort, but probably futile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He can always take a train.

    ReplyDelete