Thursday, April 7, 2011

ANAL FRACTAL



It may sound dangerous, but fear not, this new video from director Daniel Castillo Reynoso and my new favorite gay magazine Anal is harmless existential fun.  Watch beautiful boys frolic in the grass, skateboard and play video games in their skivvies.  The print version of the magazine is pretty fucking beautiful too.  Unfortunately, I can only look at the pictures.  I don't speak enough Spanish to read the articles.  Sex is a universal language though right?  You shouldn't have too much trouble navigating the Anal blog even if you don't speak Spanish (or haven't practiced since High School like me).  The incredible image on their splash page alone is well worth a visit.  




2 comments:

  1. I can translate you anytime, Colby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm......yeah.......not so much

    ReplyDelete