Friday, April 1, 2011

ART HISTORY & I SEE PENISH: ART THOUGHTZ

Colby is still out, so it's time for more history with Karl Marxxx.

Hennessy Youngman is Big Shoe Diaries' favorite kind of historian. He brings the shit to the people, straight up. This video explanation of post-structuralism is pretty hilarious and there's even an I SEE PENIS towards the end, courtesy of the Crying Game.

ART THOUGHTZ: Post-Structuralism from Hennessy Youngman on Vimeo.

And now, that you've made it through your post-structuralist lesson, here's a ridiculously popular lesson on what it's like to be a rich teenage girl in America. Happy Friday, ya'll!

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome! That was probably more entertaining and informative than any Art teacher I ever had. Except maybe the one who thought that her sexuality was a free thought that she should share with the class, but who doesn't feel that way when teaching High School freshman?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Beccs is the bomb right now...fun fun fun...and a Colby salad on top...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd rather listen to fingernails dragged across blackboards for the rest of my natural life. What the fuck is this GARBAGE??? And people just keep on pushing it as talent? No wonder this country is going down the tubes ... this kind of garbage is considered to be "good", to be "talent" and important.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not "important" it's just what it is. A 12 or 13 year old singing about whatever. The only problem I had about this video was the overly done makeup on a child. Other than that I found it harmless.

    ReplyDelete