Thursday, April 28, 2011

COLBY CRUSH: MATTHIEU CHARNEAU


SCREAM!!!!!!!!  OMG!  OMG!  OMG!  

I.  AM.  IN.  LOVE!!!!!  

I've never felt more like a teenage girl in a poodle skirt at a Elvis concert in the 1950s than at the precise moment I first saw French model Matthieu Charneau on the blog of BSD contributor Arch Noble (of Colby Christ notoriety).   As you might expect, I love all kinds of boys, but Matthieu definitely hits the top of my "type" list.  Hate me or love me, I decided to post every single picture of Matthieu I could find on the net.  Somebody please bring me this beautiful boy BEFORE . . . I  . . . MELT!  















10 comments:

  1. I randomly came across his photos a few days ago and felt the exact same way. Gosh, he's so dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's much better without his moustache but he can keep the rest of the scruff :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's nice, but you, Colby, are much hotter! And much more my type!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny - I would think you would go for a more rugged - somewhat older type of man........

    ReplyDelete
  5. i could totally think about the both of you in a couple... not even sexually (well.. not ONLY sexually)

    TG.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The guy is very handsome but doesn't do it for me. I am still getting over seeing Colby and Josh Gingerson doing it in a scene recently. That and the drunken hotness of Colby reading that Scottish poem a few weeks ago..

    ReplyDelete
  7. es un auténtico DIOS hmmmm

    ReplyDelete