Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I HEAR PENIS: JACK MY SWAG


You know when you repeat a phrase or word long enough and it starts to lose all meaning?  I'm not exactly sure what "jack my swag" means in the first place.  Steal my freebies?  Cop my style?  Abscond with my low-grade marijuana?  I dunno. . . throw "jack" in a sentence and my mind immediately goes to something dirty.

Youtube makes the best video art!  I could definitely see this video projected larger than life on a gallery wall in Chelsea.  The original is pretty fun too if you like Rebecca Black style rich-bitches-with-too-much-money-misspending-their-tax-cuts-on-their-talentless-kids kinda shit.  Wouldn't "Jack My Swag" make a great new yoga mantra? OHM.

In case you haven't had enough of Rebecca Black, listen to Bob Dylan's cover of "Friday".  Finally the song actually sounds appropriate.

2 comments:

  1. It's, "Steal my purse." Though why one would say THAT I have no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. **desperately trying to think of a way to incorporate this phrase into my swag-less existence** It is just too corny not to jack.

    ReplyDelete