Saturday, April 23, 2011

WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH



Surly one of the Stations of the Cross isn't a gloryhole?  

If there is a Hell, I'm guaranteed a prominent seat at the sulfer pits thanks to Ray Avito's submission for the erotic Jesus portrait contest.  At least I can sleep at night knowing JC got some reciprocal head before the Romans gambled away his clothes and put him out to hang.  Who knows?  Maybe thats what brought him back?  I'd sure be horny after three days in the hole.  I can't think of a better way to say "Happy Easter" than some Jesus Juice right in the kisser.







(Please don't hate me Christians!  I didn't sit through 4 hour sermons every Sunday at the Living Word Assemblies of God for nuthin'. . . I've done my time.  A little tongue-in-cheek feels more than deserved.)

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Ray Avito is definitely going to H e l l.

    (and what's up with your commenting system, it's not working right at all--takes a million trys to get it to post)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...in a handbasket...er, Easter basket *chuckling*.

    ReplyDelete