Tuesday, May 10, 2011

ARTISTS I LIKE: NICKIE CHARLES


What's not to like in the work of artist Nickie Charles: big beefy boys, thick sloppy schlong, and cum hungry potted plants. 

Outside of pointing you to his blog "Nickie Rhymes With Hickie" I can't tell you much about the artist, besides mentioning the obvious resemblances to the work of Japanese erotic master Gengoroh Tagame.  If you've ever wanted to know how fucked-up and HOT Japanese S&M can get, Tagame is your man.  While I can appreciated Tagame's twisted scenarios, its nice to find a wholesome, playful counterpoint in Nickie Charles. 

A special thank you to Don Effect for drawing my attention to Nickie's drawings.  I don't usually go for big-boned boys like myself, but Nickie might just change my mind. 






4 comments:

  1. nice cartoons! they make me hot! ;-]

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Exposed Foreigner" alone was worth the price of admission - thanks for the hot tip! Outstanding blog, btw, Mr Keller - this is such an intelligent and friendly corner of the web!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredibly HOT drawings! Oooh, my nipples are hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s awesome! I really like this.

    ReplyDelete