Wednesday, June 22, 2011

KOKI-"COLBY"-GAMI: EX



Hold on lil' Colb.  Expect a bumpy ride.

Much to my bewilderment (and continual gratitude), Luis (pictured) and Jaime have submitted several Colby Kokigami throughout the year.  While nevertheless appreciative, I was saddened to find this latest series in my inbox several weeks ago.  Jaime informs me that the two have broken up.  While no longer boyfriends per se, they are apparently in good enough terms to still dress each others genitals in paper dolls.  At the end of the day, thats all that matters, right?







If you too would like to reconnect with a long lost ex, simply print me off, schedule an awkward meetup and let history happen.  Don't forget your camera.







As ever, thanks to artist J.Bone for the magnificent paper-doll portrait.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Colby, I think you misunderstood, my email. I am still with Luis, the pictures are of Geno, my BF before Luis. We all get along very well. Thanks Jaime

    ReplyDelete