Wednesday, June 29, 2011

MAN, PUSSY


Granted, while I may be a "woman sympathizer", the warning for this video (for "WOMEN ONLY!") seems a tad unnecessary and little offensive. . . That said, who can resist pictures of hot men and cuddly little kitty cats?  In case you're still not convinced, here are a few pictures of me with my own witty-bitty-kitty Buddacup.



I actually share Budders with my downstairs neighbor, who cut a hole in the floor beneath my office desk while I was on vacation one week so that we could share feline responsibilities (and joy).  :-))



The "Cat Hole"

9 comments:

  1. OMG, who could resist a nice soft warm pussy? I LOVE my pussy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone cut a hole in your floor without your say so and you are happy?
    You are a truly zen person Colby

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute. And for those folks who simply can't get enough of this, there's always http://cuteboyswithcats.net/ Check it out. it's awesomely cute.

    p.s. Colby you should submit your Buddacup photo to them. very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Debbie
    I can resist a nice soft warm pussy

    ReplyDelete
  5. way to draw me in with that title. lol
    r

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I cut a hole in your floor, I wouldnt be able to resist poking my head thru there all the time pretending to look for Budders!

    xo xo xo

    JAMES in Chicago

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm I don't think all the boys in the video like the ladies... and did I see Sam from True Blood in there holding a kitty?

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet Colby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Somehow with what I have learned about you from this blog thus far, it fits that you're an animal lover too. Thanks for posting the photos of you and kitty.

    ReplyDelete