Monday, July 18, 2011

BACK IN THE SADDLE






Thanks to the generous support of viewers like you, I'm back. . . Now with regular access to wifi.  Food may be increasingly hard to come by (double fuck!  Its melon season!!), so don't let me talk you down from donating if the spirit moves you.  We all know I could afford to lose a few (loads that is).  Jacking off all day burns calories! 

Thanks to Ryan of San Francisco Public Nudity for the pic above of me on set and in the saddle, solar flares be damned. 

4 comments:

  1. Well, Ride 'em, Cowboy! So glad that you are back, Colby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cowboy Colby! I wanna get in your saddle!

    And yeah, it's melon season again! Do I need to break out the casaba for you again? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where were you? Missed ya!

    ReplyDelete