Monday, August 15, 2011

I SEE PENIS: WET SPOT



The last place my eyes usually land at the gym is the ceiling.  Unless of course, I'm on the bench press (and I don't have a spot).  In either case, I'm still usually thinking about one thing, and if you read this blog with any regularity, you know what that one thing is.  All the way around the globe, on the opposite side of the planet, there is another man with a similar mind.  Like the appearance of the Chi-Rho to Roman emperor Constantine, Owen the Aussie looked into the heavens and what did he see?  A dropped grid ceiling marked with the sign of the cock.   If you haven't already, convert!

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy you have introduced me to Owen the Aussie. The only thing I'm sad about is that it took me so long to follow you and therefor find his adorable face!
    PS I think penis is pretty much the only thing I'm capable of thinking about at the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over the weekend I snapped a picture of an amusing 'I See Penis', that I'd like to share... maybe you'll use it one day. How does one best send images to this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can send your dick pics to bigshoediaries@gmail.com. :-) Any and all submissions (and emissions) welcome.

    ReplyDelete