Tuesday, August 23, 2011

OH LÀ LÀ



You've seen me flip-fuck.  But have you seen me flip-book?   Photographer and perennial blog favorite Laurent Champoussin made an incredible flip book of moi, Colby, climaxing.  The book gets its title from the 80s hit (and my new favorite song) "Oh Là Là" by electro-pop sensation Elli et Jacno.  Watch the video below and you'll know why.  Elli somehow managed to steal all her best moves from me!  I've had a long standing theory that dance is instrumental in solving the riddle of time travel.  Now I know the key to breaking the space-time continuum: the splits.        


1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for those Elli et jacqno records FOREVER. I found them online once, but they were crazy expensive.

    Elli is the picture of glamour.

    ReplyDelete