Monday, September 19, 2011

BALL AUCTION



Occasionally, I get some unusual requests (though not nearly as unusual as I'd like to fantasize).  A reader recently asked if I could specifically post pictures of my balls. . . another reader wants to purchase a pair of my worst underwear.  Always eager to please, I've decided to meet both requests in a single post.  Unfortunately, my worst pair of undies (boxer-briefs I've had since I was 15, with more holes than fabric) mysteriously gave up the ghost earlier this week.  I can't seem to find a single shred.  If you'd like to put a bid on my second worst pair of skivvies, feel free to post a comment or send your request to BIGSHOEDIARIES@GMAIL.COM.

The auction ends when I have enough offers (one?) or a week from now, after-which time I will ceremoniously surrender them to the trash (or the postbox).  You're choice.  :-)





6 comments:

  1. Oh! Does this mean I can expect socks in a near future? I would totally buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're anything like my bf, those old drawers probably evaporated into underpants molecules that went swirling off into the miasma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or perhaps they did the same thing my ex-boyfriend's did. Ended up in someone else's apartment. When we discussed this problem, I suggested that he simply go commando as I do to spare himself the expense and me the cover stories. It wasn't so much that he screwed with someone else, it was more because he thought I was stupid enough to buy his lies. I am an emotionally flexible man, but cannot forgive someone thinking I am dimwitted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suggestions on what I should bid? I don't want to under value the merchandise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You take suggestions for postings? How about some pictures of you in your socks?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I make an official bid of $30 plus 4 pairs of your favorite undies sent to you. :-)

    ReplyDelete