Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I SEE TESTICLES: PAUL HENRY RAMIREZ


Paul Henry Ramirez's anthropomorphic 60s inspired mod art paintings (like Tom Wesselmann guest starring on Laugh-In) aren't quite my bag but who can resist a canvas full of tits and ass and . . . testicles?  I'll give props to anyone with the tape, time and chutzpah to stylize the mons pubis and throw it on a gallery wall any day.  


Pubic hair or flatulence? 

Thanks to "Friend of Colby" and fellow blogger Penis Ennui for joining me on my NYC "gay" gallery tour and thinking well enough ahead to bring his camera.  

2 comments:

  1. talking about testicles, i LOVE your balls, the 'BALL AUCTION' post was amazing, hope to see more of your balls soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very well placed arm and hand, whomever's it is, well done. :P

    ReplyDelete