Wednesday, October 19, 2011

BOYS WITH BEARDS: ANDRES


Andres is Colombian, though he claims home in the veritable capitol of all things Latin: Miami.  He has a big heart and avoids negative thinking: "Why should I?  Its just not my style".  Andres is currently on the hunt for a blog/website specifically oriented toward men who take pictures of themselves in front of their bathroom mirrors.  I know I've come across something like this before, but I'm just too damn lazy to invest the time in a google hunt (not to be negative :-).  Can anyone help cute scruffy Andres find what he needs?




5 comments:

  1. Sorry you're not feeling up to the search. Andres can try this one: http://guyswithiphones.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. He can come over to my house and I'll take the pictures for him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about Guys with iPhones?

    ReplyDelete