Wednesday, October 5, 2011

C_ _ _ DUMP

What starts with C?  And end with Dump?  No!  You're so dirty.  Not that. 


Yesterday, I made a run to the Baltimore City Municipal Dump to chunk off the remnants of my bathroom demolition project.  What should I find in the public dumpster?  A perfect mid-century modern Danish couch!  Without breaking a leg there was no way I could rescue it.  Overcome with sadness, I peeled back onto Quarantine Road, only to find a teenage boy propping himself against the landfill entrance sign. 

Head turned down, headphones on, ostensibly listening to music, he had both hands in his over-sized pants vigorously masturbating.  Only in Balmer. . . Or in Portugal.  Oddly reminiscent of the film "O Fantasma", which I profiled last October for Flick U, perhaps the boy was simply a cinephile and not merely a trash-pile-phile.  The film tells the story of a deranged teenage boy who rapes his neighbor, a studly soccer player, then escapes to the city landfill for a debauched orgy of nasty, nasty alone time. 

When I need alone time, I like a nice warm bath and some lube.  Different strokes for different folks.

1 comment:

  1. I love this flick, I think because it was so outside of anything I had seen before.