Tuesday, November 15, 2011

COLBY GOES TO A WEDDING


Naturally, I couldn't leave Tulsa without attending a "traditional Christian wedding".  What better way to celebrate than out-dress the bride.  Unwittingly, I managed to shock every Midwestern heart present with my thrifted corduroy blazer, specially embroidered with a Chickasaw thunderbird (in honor of the beautiful Chickasaw bride).  My snakeskin boots were no competition for the iridescent pair below I discovered in a display case in the reception hall, held in the Oklahoma Jazz Hall of Fame.

Don't worry.  My outfit won't go to waste.  I'll be starting my own alt-country Austin-based jug band promptly.  

12 comments:

  1. Dude, your Houston Texas is showing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Ken doll fit to that blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How, How, How in the heck can you wear this (sorry) crap and STILL look hot? Seriously? Please tell me. I am not going to be sad/horny for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would've worn a different dress shirt, but you still rocked that outfit. The fit is almost perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never do you fail to surprise and impress me. Damn, I wish I was twenty-five years younger and about fifty pounds lighter, again. I would come a courtin'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the shirt. The jacket, well... you'll certainly make an entrance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. shouldn't the attention be on the bride at a wedding ....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Colby, We could go anywhere toghether and we would probably be happy.

    ReplyDelete