Thursday, November 24, 2011

GOBBLE GOBBLE!!! A BIG SHOE FEAST!

Colby Dong Il photo courtesy of Twitter Feed: @cleverprime

Hey Big Shoe Fans and "friends of Colby"-

Colby Keller and Dale Cooper get pumped up for food prep!

I don't get to say this enough.  I am so thankful for YOU.  I've had such a great experience with the blog the past two years and the greatest part of it is the interaction I've had with all of you.  From the I SEE PENIS posts, individually created Colby Art, blog/video ideas, insightful/helpful (and even corrective) comments, to the graciously written notes of love and appreciation, not to mention the many generous donations you have made the past two years an amazing experience for me.  And I am so thankful to get to share it with you.  If I were a better planner (maybe next year), I'd have hosted a HUGE THANKSGIVING MEAL for all of us to share and sit down together at...but since I'm just now getting around to cooking up a storm, I thought I'd share some pics.

Karl Marxxx, Dale Cooper & Colby Keller get to work!!!

Lots of love to you all!  Hope everyone gets to spend time with friends, family and chosen family...and if you're somewhere by yourself, know that Colby loves you and virtually invites you to dine with me...and cum with me after the meal (you know, there's like videos and stuff to help with that).

Big Shoe Colby Hugs.

Thanksgiving Dishes being Prepared and Shared at the Baltimore Collective today:

Savory
Curacao Goat Stew
Filet of Trout
Homemade Tamales
Brioche
Cranberry Apple Relish
Cauliflower Casserole
Kaddo Bourani (aka Afghani Pumpkin Yogurt Compote)
Roasted Fennel with Walnuts and Currants
Brussels Sprouts, Toasted Pecans and Kale Chips
Kohlrabi Greens with Toasted Garlic and Soy Sauce
Mofongo

Sweet

Dark Chocolate Pecan Pie
Lattice-Top Apple 
Banoffee Pie

Drinks
Dandelion Wine
Humboldt Brown (Hemp Brewed Beer)
Local Baltimore Brewer's Art Resurrection Ale


Karl Marxxx likes beer so much that he becomes one.

1 comment:

  1. such adorable pictures and i wish i could have some of them deviled eggs. numm nummmmsss

    ReplyDelete