Saturday, November 5, 2011

GUY WITH GLASSES: INVISIBLE FURNITURE



I have a hard time bumping into things, especially late at night.  Strange enough given their size, my feet usually take a little longer to wake up than my bladder.  An apartment full of invisible furniture probably wouldn't help.  That doesn't mean I wouldn't give an arm and a leg for one of these beautiful minimalist two-way mirror, motion-dector furniture-sculptures, especially if it came in tow with creator Ben Alun-Jones.  A chin full of stubble, a sexy pair of frames, suspenders, and a British accent that could melt your purple socks off, Ben has all the makings of a Colby crush.  Check out more of Ben's work HERE.  




2 comments:

  1. great idea - beautiful pieces - wonder if the furniture cums with a pair of his purple socks or would one have to pay extra?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what I like most about this line of furniture is its total commitment to comfort.

    ReplyDelete