Friday, November 25, 2011

SUCK ME!



You've all seen how well I can suck.  Imagine how much better I would suck if I had the Dyson DC35 multi-floor cordless digital vacuum cleaner!

Even a small donation you can help poor ole' Colby purchase this handy utilitarian device for XXXmas.  Shameless I know, but you haven't seen how dirty original wooden floors in a turn of the century carriage house can get.  I have gaps an inch wide and enough lead paint on the walls to keep my mop (and physician) busy year round.  Turn my Black Friday white (or at least brown-- the color of my wooden floors).



5 comments:

  1. A good houseboy would be cheaper-- and you can pay him in sex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even a good house would need a bitchin vaccum--and he can still pay him in sex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Correction-Even a good houseboy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't they pay you for all those videos you star in?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know who you are foolin. A house boy is expensive! You've got to feed that thing every day!!!! All I need is a vacuum cleaner. I can only do so much on my hands and knees.

    ReplyDelete