Tuesday, December 20, 2011

BOYS WITH BEARDS: 501 BEARDS


Do you have a "bucket list"? A list of things to do before you die? It's kind of funny when you think about it. There are basically two approaches to challenging death. The first is of course, seize the day/carpe diem/live in the moment at every second and make impressive speeches to the people around you 24/7. And the second is to create a list of things you want to do before you die (that most people never get around to). That act of listing seems to be the challenge to death itself. See? It doesn't matter if you take me now, Death, because I made a list of awesome things I want to do that makes my life matter even if I die before I get to them. At least...that's why I made my list.


Well, the folks over at 501 Beards have created a similar list, only this list involves men, beards and photos. It's a great blog of good beards, so good in fact, they claim that these are THE 501 Beards you should see before you die. I'm frankly surprised Michelle Bachmann's not on the list, but the rest are worth a gander...or two.




No comments:

Post a Comment