Sunday, December 25, 2011

COLBY DOPPELGANGER: YOUNG SANTA CLAUS COMES



Blog reader Geoff sent this amazing holiday clay-mation Colby Doppelganger.


Hi Colby,


Merry Christmas from NYC. I was watching the stop motion classic "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" tonight and I was suddenly confused by my longing for the young Claus when it hit me; young Claus is a Colby Doppelgänger! By the time he was bent over for his new friend, a penguin he named Topper, it became undeniable. I've attached the photos. Granted, a stop motion Doppelgänger is a pale imitation of the real Colby (and a ginger, at that), but this is still some sort of Christmas miracle. A merry one to you and yours, Colby.

Geoff



2 comments:

  1. Thank you Colby and Geoff!! Bending over for Topper the penguin is the best!! This is a very needed antidote to the pain in the ass of a traditional Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I have a female friend who looks just like the young Mrs, Claus puppet from that show. I rip her about it every year.

    ReplyDelete