Sunday, January 8, 2012

DOES RED WINE LEAD TO BOTTOMING? OR DO BOTTOMS PREFER RED WINE?

Karl Marxxx, Minister of Propoganda here at Big Shoe Diaries, promoting lies and making stuff up as usual and today I wanna talk about red wine and receptive anal sex.

It's Sunday and Colby's on hiatus from blogging for a couple more days so I thought I might shake things up and sneak a post in that he would definitely NOT approve. I want to throw out some ridiculous generalizations that formulated after some intoxicated conversations with Colby a couple of weeks ago. Is there a medical/sociological link between red wine and bottoming?

Colby and I both noted that we have several friends who are exclusive bottoms and many, in fact most of these friends exclusively drink red wine (sometimes rose' in the summer). Additionally, we both admitted to having more bottom-oriented experiences while drunk ourselves on red wine.

So, what gives? Is there a connection? I couldn't find much in the way of research on line (except for a singular tweet from @SpookyBitches claiming, "Red Wine = Anal Sex...Everyone knows that." - do we?). Perhaps we'll have to make this study a conversational one. Has anyone noticed a similar correlation between red wine and bottoming? Any versatile readers notice that red wine sends your legs flying over your head faster than other drinks?

Let's get to the bottom of this, shall we?

7 comments:

  1. Giant Bottom Here and I'm not a big fan of red. I put out after drinking anything, but my heart goes to a good chardonnay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an exclusive bottom (in theory -- usually just a big ol cocksucker) but I prefer my wine white ... like my men). Haha. I'm a black guy so I can make that joke and without repercussions, I think! And I'm drunk on beer, if that means anything. Okay, now I'm just rambling! But since I rarely let myself bottom maybe I need to drink more red?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a total bottom and I drink white, red, vodka, scotch, gin, bourbon. I prefer scotch or white wine as a rule. Too much red makes for a nasty headache and hangover in the morning for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I’m versatile but several years back I meet this Hispanic college professor that I had a dinner date with over at his place. The food was excellent and I had a good time. He brought out this red wine from Spain, and told me he wanted me to try it but that it was super strong. I still don’t know the name of the wine and thought I can handle any alcohol. All I remember was after dinner we went into his room and you know the sex scene from Fight Club, yeah that kind of happen I remember many positions but that was about it. I woke up the next morning with him staring at me sleep saying “how fun last night was and we should go again for round two”. Me being really freaking sore decline and later bolted. I still wonder to this day was I really roofied with red wine or was it really the wine itself. But yeah it made me spread wide.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvynxIgEslw&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  5. If red-wine created bottoms, I'd definitely be an enologist. Not bragging, but I think the right dick "creates" bottoms. I've turned-out a few guys who were total tops before they left my bedroom (and yes, I'm aware of the whole "gee, dude, I never bottomed before, but I'm in the mood today to try it" ploy). Personally, I've always felt that resorting to alcohol (or drugs) to get the other guy to in the mood to bottom was a cop-out, almost cheating (like horse-shoes in a boxing glove).

    ReplyDelete
  6. My boyfriend is a huge red wine drinker. I prefer white. He's the top. Not significant. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Total bottom and I only drink red wine or gin (though lots of both). Think what you may

    ReplyDelete