Sunday, January 29, 2012

BOYS WITH BEARDS: GREG EVIGAN (SOME 80S HIGH FIVIN')


Mmmm....everyone remember Greg Evigan from My Two Dads??? This bearded hottie was the quintessential close clopped 80s beard guy.  And so handsome.  You can just see the beginnings of beards in Hollywood and the early stirrings of Jason Priestly's 90210.


And did you know he was almost Riker from Star Trek Next Generation?  Had that happened, I would be an even bigger geek than I am today.  Oh and he was really young once too...


My Two Dads...the gayest sitcom of the 80s...

5 comments:

  1. Me thinks Greg's turn in BJ & the Bear may have been just a tad gayer, no? I would have paid $49.99 to watch BJ hook it up w/ Matthew Star in the back of the A-Team van...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always had a crush on Greg, probably starting during the BJ & the Bear days. Totally hot! Thanks for reminding me about this one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geoff Spelled GeoffJanuary 29, 2012 at 9:17 PM

    THANK YOU, Colby. I've loved Greg Evigan since I was a wee lad with a confusing tingly feeling whenever I watched BJ & The Bear! He definitely set a "template" for me. I went on to be smitten with Evigan Doppelganger Paul Gross. http://paulgross.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate to think what BJ got up to with that freaky monkey in the cab of the truck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "My Two Dads" is what "Full House" was supposed to be before the suits got involved and threw in Jon Stamos so it wasn't so "gay". All we need is for Lily, Cam and Mitchell to have their own spin-off...

    ReplyDelete