Wednesday, January 4, 2012

HANG OVER DANCE

 Me and Mayan apocalypse themed paddle. 

I had a lot of fun this past New Year's Eve.  I managed to exorcise a year's worth of pent-up class antagonism spanking the tight, elitist asses of the bourgie fucks that run this country (or at least the cabal of gay men who form their law firms and schedule their lunches with lobbyists).  DC makes a mighty strange land for this strange lad.  My hand is still recovering.  I ended up breaking my Mayan-themed apocalypse paddle above that I carved myself out of a large sheet of plywood.

BSD regulars Karl Marxxx and Dale Cooper joined the fight.  War, however, takes its toll.  We were all a little worse for wear the next morning.  Nothing cures a hangover like camaraderie and a jig.  Soldier on. . .    




THE NEXT MORNING:


Bright eyed and bushy tailed, Dale Cooper drank the least and danced the most, making him the most fatigued and least hung over.  If you're curious about his handmade hat, Dale performed as the feathered serpent god Quetzalcoatl.


 Karl Marxxx wearing a big gay top hat I made for him, looking sullen.  



6 comments:

  1. SO fucking sorry that I missed the spanking this year, I'm sure SO many int he DC area deserved a good sound Colby-spanking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did Karl get that jacket?! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think I've developed a little crush on Dale. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. tutorial on how to make the top hat, please! i need one in my life!

    -K
    KimKardashnguyen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faithful reader of your blog -- somehow I must have missed who Karl Marxxx and Dale Cooper are ??

    +++ Chip

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I managed to exorcise a year's worth of pent-up class antagonism spanking the tight, elitist asses of the bourgie fucks that run this country (or at least the cabal of gay men who form their law firms and schedule their lunches with lobbyists)": BRILLIANT.

    ReplyDelete