Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEARS FROM BIG SHOE DIARIES


HAPPY NEW YEAR BIG SHOE DIARIES READERS!!!

It's been a fun yea and I've really enjoyed everything we've done with the blog this year.  Thanks to all of you for your contributions of Colby art, I SEE PENIS posts, Colby Doppelgangers, and more.  The blog wouldn't be what it is without your contributions.  If you weren't fortunate enough to make it DC for New Years Eve at Cobalt and missed my spanking station, I'm including some photos of me, Dale Cooper and Karl Marxxx in our holiday outfits, just before they each got their special Colby spankings.

If you want a Colby Keller Spanking Station in your town, talk to your local bar/club owner.  I'll even make a special paddle just for your city (notice my special 2012 Mayan Calendar paddle for the DC event in this photo).


Everyone may remember that Robert Burns is one of my favorite poets and his rendering of the country story Auld Lang Syne is one of my favorite ways to look back on the past year and forward to the next.  Here is Aretha Franklin singing it American-style in the tradition of Guy Lombardo.


And if that lady doesn't please you, this Robert Burns Poem surely will.

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Colby! Tell Dale we said he was too adorable to EVER be allowed to wear anything that hides his face. (ever!!) I do love your hats, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooooooo cute Colby! You have the charm of a cartoon character! A very tender one! Love the expresion of your lips in the photos and the video. Hugs and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! How do we contact you with questions for this new year?

    ReplyDelete