Sunday, January 15, 2012

I SEE PENIS: F.U. ANDY


Don't let today's posts mislead you, I'm actually a big fan of Andy Warhol.  Maybe I'm just like that kid in elementary school suffering through his first crush. . . before you know how to kiss and only know how to punch.

Silve statue of Andy courtesy of artist Rob Pruitt and the Public Art Fund.  To experience more from Rob, check out this fun online project he did for e-flux journal: 101 Art Ideas You Can Do Yourself.

And just to prove I do like Andy, here is a song all about him, sung in French by Stereo Total:




2 comments:

  1. Hi Colby,

    This is Gayumbos Ezine, sorry to be so heavy, but we´d love to interview you for our little ezine. We´re from Spain and we´re huge fans of your work and your blog. If you´re ok with it, please let us know a way to communicate.

    Thanks in advance,

    Antonio (from Gayumbos Ezine)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... at first glance, I thought it was Paula Poundstone...

    ReplyDelete