Tuesday, February 14, 2012

AUTO-EROTIC ENCOMIUM

"I DON'T NEED YOU!"


10PM. . . Closing time.  This is the part of Valentine's Day where I scarf down 3 Chipotle burritos in a vague attempt to fill the void and staunch the loneliness.  I've had so much pico de gallo I'm starting to hallucinate a personal panegyric to my penis. . . Who says it takes two to tango?  It takes one to make a taco!  All you need is a firm grip and a healthy handful of chorizo.  

For all you lonely hearts out there, break out the lube!  Nobody says you can't have a romantic night for one.  If you need some visual assistance, hop on to Randy Blue Live.  I may just make a personal appearance.  Just remember, I gotta pay for those burritos somehow.  I DO need you.  ;-)


1 comment:

  1. Found you via salon.com.

    Fucking (on multiple levels) awesome (on multiple levels).

    ReplyDelete