Friday, February 24, 2012

HUNK WITH HANDLEBAR: BARRETT


As you might already know, blog reader Barrett enjoys doner kabob as a late night snack.  I personally enjoy spit roastin' my meat any time of day or night.  This "Stud with Scruff", and now "Hunk with Handlebars" (pictured above) grew up in Novia Scotia but currently calls Canada's largest city, Toronto, home.  He's a trained actor who loves comics, fantasy/historical fiction novels, biking and the outdoors.  He's also single.  So put on your tennies, pack up your camping gear, and grab your superman jockstrap.  Barrett wants to share his kabob with you.  ;-)



5 comments:

  1. I'd like to handle his "bar"... with my mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way too much hotness going on! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks very sad..I'd love to cheer him up.

    ReplyDelete