Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I SEE AMERICA: BATMAN

 America the Rainbow: Soil Moisture Regimes of the Contiguous United States

Just in case Mitt Romney loses Michigan today and the GOP comes knocking at my door looking for a last minute replacement, the Colby Keller Campaign for President already has a slogan: Vote Colb: I C America.

A few nights back, in the middle of a pretty intense wank session on Randy Blue Live, I heard a strange noise outside my apartment window.  After a quick cumshot, I threw on my long johns and boots and went outside.  What should I discover bursting from my building's brick wall?  A freshly painted graffiti Batman: outstretched cape suspiciously resembling the contiguous United States. 

An omen perhaps?  Remember Colby: America sees you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment