Wednesday, March 21, 2012

GRIMEY

Writhing around in a pit of sweaty boys can cause a lot of problems.  Trust me.  I know.  Good personal hygiene is a must.  Sometimes though, the things we can't see get the better of us.  Such was the fate of "Grimes", who called it in sick for today's Baltimore show.  I DO have a spacious studio apartment and a very comfortable, homemade afghan. . . Chicken Soup for a Song?

If that fails. . . Next time Grimes, I have a colonic and pine tar soap regimen that can fend off an army of the nasties.  Let's talk. 


4 comments:

  1. I love this video. Her show was sold out in Chicago. Have to wait till summer at the P4K festival. Glad you enjoy her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see that I am not the only one who likes jocks and the shirtless boys who like jocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Abercrombie & Fitch for a bunch of coastie canuck hosers, eh?

    ReplyDelete