Monday, March 5, 2012

I SEE PENIS: QUEEN'S WORF


Two I SEE PENIS posts in one day!?!?!?!?!  Either I'm scraping the bottom of blog idea barrel, or it's Monday and I think we could all use some more penis.  Regardless, Big Shoe Reader Kieran B. submitted the above photo of the Queen's Wharf Tower in Newcastle, Australia--wait, I thought Newcastle was in England--what gives?.  Anyway, I don't really know what a wharf but I do know what a Worf is and thus I present my I SEE PENIS response of a manned post of the Federation (of clip-board queens no doubt), Worf and his throbbing penis forehead.  Queen's Worf indeed!

4 comments:

  1. as much as I try I still can't see a penis on Worf's forehead, it reminds me more of a vagina - sorry must be the weather or something :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...it is kind of throbby/veiny, but yeah, I see Vagina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If his expression is a clue I think the penis in question is out of frame. Looks like he's being poked where the stars don't shine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Queens Wharf is a perfect example of "I see Penis". Not convinced that it wasn't intentional. Went to Newcastle a few years ago and it's the first thing that came to mind. Yes Australia has one too, more than likely named after it's English counterpart like so many places here. Newcastle is the biggest non-capital in the country.

    ReplyDelete