Sunday, March 11, 2012

KARL MARXXX KNOWS NOSE: BRENDAN FROM TORONTO


Like many big-nosed brethren, Brendan from Toronto suffered at the hands of others until he realized that big is beautiful-especially when it comes to a handsome, pronounced nose. He who laughs with the biggest nose, laughs longest..


"i happily submit my nose to your scrutiny. my nose has been the butt of many jokes and was the subject of much teasing when i was a wee lad, but i've grown to appreciate its presence on my face. i wouldn't be me without it."




And the Nose have it!



4 comments:

  1. and a gingy dad to boot. bonus points for the Marxxxist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMFG, Yum! I'll have a dozen just like him stripped and brought to my table. (Reputedly a Cher line.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a friend of mine once "Big noses big hoses." Seriously hot man

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nose is the dick of the face. That's a real beauty.

    ReplyDelete