Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WHAT A BIG NOSE YOU HAVE!?!?!


I admit it. It's true. Big noses turn me on. I like long noses, fat noses, broken noses, Roman noses...basically any noses with distinction or difference and I get instant wood. And I've decided to bring my passion to the blog, with your help of course. I'm looking for the biggest and best-est manly noses out there.

Just like Guys with Glasses and Boys with Beards, I'll need your help finding them. So send your snout pics to me, Karl Marxxx @ lawntattoo@gmail.com and let's share in some mutual nasal nymphomania. Also, if you think of a good name for this series, post it in the comments.

7 comments:

  1. "Nasal and I know It"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schnozapuhleasea..:(!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about "Hard-Nosed" "Rub his nose in it" or "winner by a nose"... the list goes on ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad I'm not the only one! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, this just made my day because I fucking love big noses!!! They make or break a guy's hotness for me.

    ReplyDelete