Tuesday, April 17, 2012

BOYS WITH BEARDS: BLOSSOM


This year, Spring sprung HARD and FAST.

Baltimore's characteristic cherry blossoms hit the twigs two weeks early.  Peak bloom may have been a preemy but that didn't stop writer John Polly from making a brief visit to Charm City (You may know John from his witty weekly summations of Ru Paul's Drag Race.)  In addition to a delightful BBQ feast at my favorite Korean restaurant Jong Kak (pronounced "Young Cock"), John sat me down for a brief interview and a complimentary facial:      









 


 

Ikebana prodigy Dale Cooper hard at work.  

Catch my interview with John in this week's Next Magazine.  If you're in NYC, find me in the free stack at your local gay bar.  Don't look for the interview online.  They haven't posted me yet. 




7 comments:

  1. Finally, a Japanese arts and craft that I can get into!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CK, you're awesome. :) And you need to move to Vacouver or something. :D Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool, but - i'm missing the blooming cockring ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. NYC! so sorry that I just missed you

    ReplyDelete