Tuesday, April 24, 2012

COLBY CRUSH: CARNAL CHARNEAU


Sometimes a crush turns into adDICKtion. 

Take, for example, my obsession with French model Matthieu Charneau.  Despite my frequent attempts to marry him, Charneau has steadily rebuffed every heartfelt down-on-my-knees cock-in-hand proposal.  Who ever said it was easy to work out a marriage between a man and an image of a man on a computer screen! . . . Let alone a first date.   

A very special "merci" to BSD's very own Charneau correspondent "Kalin", who scouts out pictures of Charneau on French websites and forwards them my way.  This pink set is particularly crotch pleasing.   








7 comments:

  1. OMG He is one of my favorites also... his photos always gets
    Da Dick O' Mine standing to attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, yummy, yummy, I want his spunk in my tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tastes like chicken

    ReplyDelete
  4. colby--this is hot indeed! want to see you and m charneau getting it on! ravish that hot boy-man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could get under that puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a few days ago i discover this boy.... i think that if tom of finland where alive, he would be the inspiration 100%!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe this is for Butt Magazine. You should do a spread for them!

    ReplyDelete