Friday, April 13, 2012

COLBY DOPPELGÄNGER: COLBY HEFNER?

 Marston Hefner

Cooper Hefner


It all makes sense now.  

Finally!  

I can claim the true identity of my switched-at-birth-father: Hugh Hefner!!!  

Through a rigorous process of genetic triangulation, the ingenious gumshoes at Alright Darling were able to match my phenotype with Cooper and Marston Hefner, sons of Hugh, the infamous founder of Playboy Magazine, and his recently divorced wife Kimberley Conrad Hefner.  

Does this mean I get access to the grotto daddy? 

2 comments:

  1. you'll always have access to my grotto Colby. And to my tower as well, you can have it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colby, you are too handsome to look like those two guys. You must develop a stringent screening process to make sure your Doppelganger choices do you justice. xox

    ReplyDelete