Wednesday, April 25, 2012

GET INTO BED WITH COLONEL KELLER

   Fort Cocksucker

Get into bed with Colonel Keller as I answer the pressing sexual concerns of Manhunt Daily readers.  So many of you want jump into my bed I had to install fortifications. 

Just kidding!  All are welcome in my armed forces.  Fort Cocksucker likes to maintain a strong standing army.  My artillery squad always has at least one soldier standing at attention.  As most of you know, Colonel Keller demands satisfaction.  It takes two to duel.  Uncle Colby wants you!  Just be prepared to drop your drawers and cum, errrr cough . . .

Watch my latest video HERE


 Ready, Aim, Shoot!

 Colonel Keller's weapon of choice: good lighting and a prostate gun. 

8 comments:

  1. Seriously? That last photo is...explosive. I surrender!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *blinkin eyes* his so charming...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colonel Keller, SIR!

    How do I request deployment to Fort Cocksucker, SIR? I believe that my credentials are sufficient to impress you, SIR! While I can stand at attention for hours on end, I do my best service on my knees, SIR!

    You will also find that I follow orders extremely well, SIR, and do not ask questions, especially when my mouth is full, SIR!

    THANK YOU, SIR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make LOVE not WAR! I submit to you Colonel Keller...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it laundry day, muthafucka? 'cause squirrelfiend's got his washboard out! Heeey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to fill that cavernous belly button with a quarter cup of my secret sauce.
    Just sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tenting tonight, tenting tonight, tenting on the old camp ground.

    ReplyDelete