Tuesday, May 22, 2012

BE MONUMENTAL, BE STRONG, BE MONEY



Riffing on Charm City's legal, local currency, the BNote, BSD reader Chris added me to an very exclusive list of Baltimore Bnote celebrities.  So far, the BNote only has two denominations, a 1BN and 5BN, each honored with the face of Frederick Douglass or Edgar Allan Poe.  Thanks to Chris's help, I beat John Waters!  With a "funny 20" drawing a comparison between Baltimore's Washington monument (the first in the nation) and my own miniature public monument of sorts, I couldn't be more flattered.

For his extraordinarily generous 170BN submission, Chris will receive an extraordinarily special gift-- a nappy pair of briefs unfit for further wear (per his specific request).  Enter the Colby Qash Kontest and send your own Colby-inspired bills to bigshoediaries@gmail.com.  I have a bin full of free DVDs with your name on it.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks Colby. When am I gettin’ them undies?
    Slight correction - the Baltimore Washington Monument was the first started, but not the first completed and dedicated. That’s it Boonsboro, MD.
    Image and details here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Monument_State_Park
    To me it looks like a chubby little cock with precious glans nestled in luscious foreskin, but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your undies are in the mail. Thanks for the correxion. I'll have to plan a zip trip to Boonsboro and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks bud. You can preview it here:

    http://youtu.be/iaeUBiER734

    Lesbians come out the top.

    ReplyDelete