Thursday, May 10, 2012

CHANEL NUMBER FIVE TO SMELL LIKE BRAD PITT'S PITS!


In other important celebrity news, Chanel No. 5 will start smelling like pit...oh wait, excuse me I got that wrong...Chanel No. 5 will start smelling like Brad Pitt....no, that's not right either.  Wait, I've got it... yes: Brad Pitt will start selling Chanel No. 5.  I have no idea why this matters, but I think he should have sold his own perfume line entitled Eau de Pitt or the maybe Pitt Scents.  Now that's what I'd want to smell like.


4 comments:

  1. :P Yums, Robyn S Fletcher, Dallas

    ReplyDelete
  2. pitt looks about a week older than ripe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Brad, but eccentrical do-gooder save the world "crazy" looks like shit on you, brother. Sad. Sad indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really? Censoring comments for approval, to be approved? Sounds pretty communist to me........

    ReplyDelete