Thursday, May 10, 2012

THE GIFT OF GIF



Until recently, Big Shoe Diaries' hosting site Blogger didn't allow users the ability to post moving GIFs.  I didn't discover this sad fact until I had posted several GIFs of my own creation, including this unfortunate still-born sequence of performer Mitch Branson on set in North Carolina drinking a bottle of the local cherry flavored soda, Cheerwine.

The Graphic Interchange Format file was first introduced to the world by CompuServe in 1987.  Available originally only in black and white, the GIF format permits users to store multiple images in one file, allowing for basic animation.  Since I haven't been able to post GIFs until now, I figured I should make up for lost time.  Here are a few of my all-time favorite Colby Keller related Graphic Interchange Format files, most courtesy of Fuck Yeah Colby Keller!

If your computer hasn't crashed by the end of this post and you've survived what I can only assume will be an unavoidable epileptic seizure (not to mention a sickening degree of narcissist self-regard), you'll surely appreciate the final GIF.  I did.  It's my favorite. 





















10 comments:

  1. All your gifs are KEWL!

    http://suefairview.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love a day-glo Snap-on Tools T!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, great minds, etc. Check this out, assuming you're not epileptic:
    http://denniscooper-theweaklings.blogspot.com/2012/05/chris-dankland-presents-overstimulation.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS Dude, it's nice to see all the sex videos and everything, but I think when you're fucking a kitten, you're kind of crossing a line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colby your Andy Warhol depiction is absolutely stunning! I am sure you hear this all the time but if you do not mind hearing it just once more you are brilliant! Now remember to switch to decaf. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. GIF-sory overload! Demonic Colby is giving me a seiz, a seiz, a seizure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, despite the sensory overload it was quite the post to behold.
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sexual frenzy!!!! I am trying to calm down after watching those!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tuggin' on Arpad's foreskin must've been a Tasti D-Lite of an altogether different flavor. I'd know that piece and furry torso anywhere! Color me jealous.

    ReplyDelete