Saturday, May 19, 2012

KOKI-"COLBY"-GAMI: BATTLE OF THE BIG DICKS


Larry meet your match: Luke.  Don't let the photo fool you.  Larry apparently had to "size Lil Colby up a bit" so mini-me could reach completely around his shaft.  Fortunately, Big Colby doesn't have the same problem.  ;-)

Kokigami is the ancient Japanese art of erotic genital origami.  To make your own Colby cock companion  (compliments of artist extraordinaire J.Bone) click HERE.

Send your results to bigshoediaries@gmail.com.  All sizes and shapes are encouraged to apply.

4 comments:

  1. Hell, that sausage fatty looks, dare I say, half staffed. Just how fat does it get??

    I simply "shiver with antici... pation!" at the mere thought of Luke's fully engorged member.

    Oh, me so horny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colby, Larry here. You may have to settle this the old fashioned way - you can't resize or photoshop a good ole feel. Standing by, or at least "at attention", in NYC whenever you're ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colby, Colby, Colby -- Love your blog, but can't print out the 'Colby doll' because it's covered with ads. Help !! (I have tried with no success...do a print preview and you will see what I mean..)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please answer, help me !!

    ReplyDelete