Tuesday, June 12, 2012

ANARCHY HAMMOCK


If you're wondering where I've been the last few days, worry not.  Bandwidth in Berlin is hard to come by.  Despite paying for wi-lan in my hotel room (what they call wi-fi here), my connection hasn't worked for days.  I've been spending most of my days relaxing in the anarchy hammock at the local park. . . Just one of my many duties as a part-time nanny.

Oh, to be 7 again! . . Then I might fully enjoy one of Berlin's incredible playgrounds.

Yes.  Those are cars suspended from the monkey bars: West Germany's iconic VW Bug, and East Germany's Trabant.   Welcome to the local neighborhood Beach Club.




5 comments:

  1. Are you making your way to London? If so, look me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy lawsuit waiting to happen, how many kids have died on that thing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. PART-time nanny?! The life o' Riley, I tells ya... Where do I sign up!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos. Thanks. I'd love to happen upon you in that hammock. Then the anarchy could really start.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colby the Manny wins the day!

    ReplyDelete