Wednesday, June 27, 2012

JET LAG FAG


Eight hours of air time and a three hour train ride later, I've finally completed the leap home from Berlin to Baltimore.  Jet lag does have some benefits.  Waking up at 6am for instance has never felt more natural.  Yes.  I'm back in the good ole' US of A (as depressing and impoverished as ever now that I have another country to compare it to).  I'll save you the full slide show presentation (with nearly 4,000 snapshots, I begrudgingly indulged my deepest, darkest tourist impulses), though I may indeed throw up a Berlin post here and there in the next few months. 

While I rest up and get my bearings, I'll leave you with a parting pic from my last weekend in Berlin.  No, I didn't wear away the weekend at Berlin's notorious techno paradise Berghain or tear into the boys at Berlin Pride.  I went to a lovely lesbian wedding at a schloss outside the city.  Besides witnessing a four year old fall off a wall and break his nose, it was a lovely time.  

 

8 comments:

  1. God, you look... marriage material. In the best sense of the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should I propose now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oye, that shirt coulda used a press.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sexy, arty, hipster you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. colby, i love u.... you're the best .......

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look awsome, as ever! next time in berlin come over and see your loyal fans in hamburg. it's just 1,5h train ride from berlin. we wait imaptiently for your next visit to germany. big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Komm her und lass mich dein Hemd abrissen! Ich liebe dich! BYW, share some of your Berlin photos.

    ReplyDelete