Thursday, July 19, 2012

ARTISTS I LIKE: PARKER TILGHMAN


During my recent trip to Berlin, I bumped into photographer and artist Parker Tilghman on the street.  Actually, Parker recognized me on the street then sent me a email a few days later to confirm.  We never had the time or pleasure to introduce ourselves in person.  He offered to take my portrait only after I'd already returned home to Baltimore.  Now, Parker is off enjoying a studio residency program at Documenta in Kassel, Germany.  If I could be more jealous it's hard to tell how.

See more of Parker's work HERE.    
 











2 comments:

  1. What a lost opportunity!

    http://suefairview.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos. Thanks for posting. Hope Parker comes to Balto and photos beautiful Colby.

    ReplyDelete