Tuesday, July 3, 2012

LEG MAN


In High School, I learned to love men from behind.  While no one can deny the erotic command a firm, shapely teenage ass inexorably solicits, calves and the nape of the neck have their own, often-neglected, erotic potential.  I had my biggest crushes on soccer players (football for everyone outside the States).  In actuality, I've always found it challenging to look people in the eye.  When I began churning out a pubescent sexuality I started with the waist down.  Artist and BSD reader Eric Zendejas can claim no exception, though the objects of his affection are his own.

To see more of his leggy self-portraits, check out his Tumblr.

3 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July, Colby!

    As Frank Zappa used to say, "If we can't be free, at least we can be cheap".

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish u had been in my high school!

    ReplyDelete